PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (Nasdaq: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, will announce financial results for its fiscal 2014 third quarter ended December 31, 2013 after the close of regular trading hours on Thursday, February 6, 2014. The company will conduct a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time/ 2 p.m. Pacific Time on the same day to discuss the company's financial performance.
Shareowners, members of the media and other interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 877-941-9205 from the U.S. or Canada, or 480-629-9771 from international locations, conference ID 4661730. This call is being webcast and can be accessed at Rentrak's Web site at www.rentrak.com, where it will be archived for one year. An audio replay of the conference call will be available through midnight February 13, 2014 by dialing 800-406-7325 from the U.S. or Canada, or 303-590-3030 from international locations, passcode 4661730.
About Rentrak Corporation Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is the entertainment and marketing industries' premier provider of worldwide consumer viewership information, precisely measuring actual viewing behavior of movies and TV everywhere. Using our proprietary intelligence and technology, combined with Advanced Demographics, only Rentrak is the census currency for VOD and movies. Rentrak provides the stable and robust audience measurement services that movie, television and advertising professionals across the globe have come to rely on to better deliver their business goals and more precisely target advertising across numerous platforms including box office, multiscreen television and home video. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.
RENTFCONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 email@example.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/LA42144LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV