- Adjusted diluted earnings per share for the full year 2013 of $2.28 increased 6.0 percent compared to the prior year.
- Gross profit as a percentage of net sales improved to 19.3 percent in 2013 compared to 18.4 percent in 2012.
- Share repurchases totaled $77.3 million in 2013, reflecting one million shares repurchased during each of the first and fourth quarters.
- Bemis established a film extrusion platform in Asia with the July 2013 acquisition of a China-based specialty film manufacturer.
- Management set guidance for the first quarter and full year 2014:
- First quarter adjusted diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.55 to $0.60;
- Total year adjusted diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.40 to $2.55;
- Capital expenditures expected to be in the range of $175 to $200 million;
- Cash flow from operations expected to exceed $500 million.
Bemis Company Reports 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.