SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG):
Financial and Operating Highlights
- Fourth quarter FFO of $1.42 per share before transaction related costs of $0.04 per share compares with prior year FFO of $1.16 per share before transaction related costs of $0.02 per share. Full year FFO of $5.21 per share before transaction related costs of $0.05 per share compares with prior year FFO of $5.35 per share before transaction related costs of $0.07 per share. The prior year results reflect additional income of $67.9 million, or $0.73 per share, relating to profit from the recapitalization of 717 Fifth Avenue.
- Fourth quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $0.39 per share compares with prior year net income of $0.22 per share. Full year net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.10 per share compares with prior year net income of $1.74 per share.
- Combined same-store cash NOI increased 3.1 percent and 3.0 percent for the fourth quarter and full year, respectively, compared to the prior year.
- Increased the Company’s quarterly dividend by 52 percent to a new annual rate of $2.00 per share beginning with the fourth quarter dividend, which was paid in January 2014.
- Signed a total of 57 Manhattan office leases covering 3,391,447 square feet during the fourth quarter, inclusive of the 2,634,670 square foot extension with an affiliate of Citigroup, Inc. The mark-to-market on the Citi extension was 12.8 percent and the mark-to-market on the remaining 756,777 square feet was 4.9 percent higher than the previously fully escalated rents on the same spaces.
- Manhattan same-store occupancy, before reclassifying 317 Madison Avenue, 331 Madison Avenue and 51 East 42 nd Street to development, increased to 96.1 percent as of December 31, 2013, inclusive of leases signed but not yet commenced, as compared to 95.8 percent at September 30, 2013.
- Signed a total of 35 Suburban office leases covering 183,896 square feet during the fourth quarter. The mark-to-market on signed Suburban office leases was 1.3 percent higher in the fourth quarter as compared to the previously fully escalated rents on the same spaces. Same-store occupancy for the Company’s Suburban portfolio increased to 82.1 percent, inclusive of leases signed but not yet commenced, at December 31, 2013 as compared to 81.2 percent at September 30, 2013.
- Formed a joint venture that acquired a 49-year leasehold interest covering the entire retail portion of 650 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. The venture subsequently entered an agreement to buy out the lease of retailer Juicy Couture, accelerating the venture’s ability to reposition the building's premier retail corner location.
- Closed on the sale of the Company’s joint venture interest in 27-29 West 34 th Street in Manhattan for an allocated sales price of $70.1 million, and 21-25 West 34 th Street in Manhattan for an allocated sales price of $114.9 million.
- Closed on the acquisition of an assemblage of retail development properties located on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan for $146.2 million.
- Originated new debt investments totaling $412.3 million in the fourth quarter, of which the Company retained $79.7 million at a weighted average current yield of 10.2 percent, all of which are directly or indirectly collateralized by New York City commercial properties.
- Issued 2.6 million shares of common stock, par value $0.01 per share, at a price of $95.94 per share, generating net proceeds of $248.9 million, after deducting offering expenses.
- Closed on a $300.0 million refinancing of the Company’s debt and preferred equity liquidity facility.
- Closed on a $79.2 million, 2.4 year loan extension of the mortgage at 16 Court Street in Brooklyn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV