Steven A. Kandarian, chairman, president and chief executive officer of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET), will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Insurance Conference on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014, at approximately 10:35 a.m. (EST).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available over the Internet at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/baml/insurance2014/id28205148253.cfm. Those who want to listen should go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary software. A replay of the presentation will be available until Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. (EST) at the same website beginning approximately one hour after the presentation concludes.
Materials for Kandarian’s presentation will be available at www.metlife.com (through a link on the Investor Relations page) 15 minutes prior to the presentation time.
About MetLifeMetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“MetLife”), is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV