- Reported net income of $16.9 million for the three months ended December 31, 2013, which included a non-cash foreign currency exchange gain of $1.4 million and a non-cash gain of $14.0 million on the reversal of the Company’s tax valuation allowance
- Concluded a multi year extension of its contract with The Mosaic Company
- Invested in a Joint Venture to own 30% of two International flag Chemical Tankers scheduled for delivery in the first quarter of 2014
- Entered into a time charter on its Capesize Bulk Carrier through 2014.
- Fixed the currency risk of its Yen-denominated loan facility at an exchange rate of 102.53 per US Dollar
International Shipholding Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.