NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- When I look at my individual holdings I get no jitters at all. I own about 100 different stocks spread out among four different portfolios. I also continue to find some great stocks using my Best Stocks Now app. Once my interest is piqued I check the stock chart to determine buy and sell points.
Well I just found another small-cap, U.S.-based stock out of the financial sector I like and added it to my aggressive growth accounts recently. The stock is Lifelock (LOCK), headquartered in Tempe, Ariz.
Data from Best Stocks Now AppLifelock is a company that we didn't need 10, maybe not even five years ago. But today it makes sense. LOCK provides proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity theft risk assessment as well as fraud protection. The company went public in 2012 at $9 per share and today it's trading at $19. With current events in the world such as the Target (TGT) breach, this stock has the potential to go much further.
Performance Data from Best Stocks Now App LOCK's performance has been tremendous so far. Over the past 12 months Lifelock has returned106% to investors. It has the potential to go even higher as the stock just broke out again to new all-time highs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV