NAPERVILLE, Ill., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Calamos Investments®* today announced the official launch of a new microsite to help financial advisors better educate their clients and navigate the volatile investment landscape of the emerging markets with the risk-managed Calamos Evolving World Growth Fund (A shares: CNWGX; B Shares: CNWZX; I shares: CNWDX; R shares: CNWIX). The website address is www.evolvingworldgrowth.com.
The microsite takes visitors on an interactive journey focusing on each of the five Truths of the Calamos Emerging Markets Doctrine. Each Truth is supported with interactive data, charts and videos. The microsite offers visitors the ability to download and easily share content and thoughts with peers and clients. The site also offers supporting materials, links to related blog entries and exclusive content via the Calamos investment professional website at www.calamos.com/advisors.
"We are pleased to offer this valuable tool to the advisor community. The case for increased allocations to emerging markets appears strong. EM economies are integral to the growth of the global economy and the expansion of the emerging markets middle class has redefined opportunities for companies around the world. Through our unique, risk-managed approach, the Calamos Evolving World Growth Fund can provide a way to establish a meaningful, core allocation to the EM space," said Robert Behan, EVP, Head of Global Distribution Sales Management.
The Five Essential Truths of the Calamos Emerging Markets Doctrine:
- The potential is compelling, based on an unprecedented opportunity, the rise of the consumer class and untapped opportunity
- Significant exposure is essential
- Our revenue focus is pivotal
- Actively managing risk is crucial, utilizing security selection, a broader view and judicious use of convertible securities
- The strategy is timely
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts