- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 34 percent. Sales increased across all channels led by dealers, with continued improvement in repair and remodel volume and mix. Operating income before charges/gains increased $21.3 million over last year to $33.6 million.
- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 7 percent, 10 percent excluding the benefit of a 53 rd week in 2012. Sales grew in all channels, with wholesale leading the growth and operating income before charges/gains up 28 percent.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 13 percent, with entry doors sales up 19 percent and windows sales up 7 percent. Operating income before charges/gains for the segment increased 18 percent.
- Security & Storage net sales decreased 2 percent. As expected, a security sales increase of 8 percent was more than offset by a 16 percent tool storage decline, due primarily to timing of holiday shipments to the largest customer. Segment operating income before charges/gains was up 8 percent.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Reports Strong Sales And EPS For Q4 And Full Year; Provides 2014 Annual Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.