CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Met your better half in flight? Popped the question at 30,000 feet? Cupid's arrow strike you at the airport? If so, United is looking for your story. The airline today launches its "Love in the Air" promotion for customers whom United helped connect with a special someone. Customers can submit their United-in-love story in 500 words or less along with a photo for a chance to win two roundtrip BusinessFirst tickets anywhere United flies.
Couples have until Feb. 5 at noon CST to submit their love stories, and the airline will announce the winning couple on Valentine's Day. To enter, and for complete terms and conditions, customers may visit hub.united.com.
"United flights and airports are full of travelers from every corner of the world. You just never know who you'll meet along your journey," said Sharon Grant, United's vice president of customer contact centers and a member of the employee panel who will judge the contest. "We were inspired by the many couples who've shared their stories with us over the years. They tell us, 'Because of United, I met the love of my life."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV