Hittite Microwave Corporation (NASDAQ: HITT) today announced that executives from the company will present at the following conferences:
Stifel Nicolaus 2014 Technology, Internet & Media ConferenceEvent Date: Monday, February 10, 2014Start Time: 2:45 p.m. PTLocation: The Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CAWebcast: A webcast of the company's presentation will be available on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.hittite.com.
Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2014Event Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014Start Time: 11:40 a.m. PTLocation: The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CAWebcast: A webcast of the company's presentation will be available on the investor relations page of the company's website at www.hittite.com.
About Hittite Microwave CorporationHittite Microwave Corporation is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance integrated circuits, or ICs, modules, subsystems and instrumentation for technically demanding digital, RF, microwave and millimeterwave applications covering DC to 110 GHz. The company's standard and custom products apply analog, digital and mixed-signal semiconductor technologies, which are used in a wide variety of wireless & wired communication and sensor applications for the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, fiber optic, microwave & millimeterwave communications, military, space and test & measurement markets. The company is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV