HYANNIS, Mass., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Whether cheering for Denver or Seattle, Americans can agree the best part of the Big Game party is the snack table — and serving Cape Cod® Chips can make you the party's MVP. When paired with a frosty winter ale or spicy dip, Cape Cod Chips are a go-to game day favorite.
"The Big Game is second only to Thanksgiving as one of the biggest food fests in American culture, and what you choose to serve at your party can be just as important as which teams are playing," said Faith Atwood, Marketing Manager, Cape Cod Potato Chips. "Whether you're hosting or bringing a dish to share, Cape Cod Chips add a distinctive taste and flavor to your Big Game snacking experience. Just be sure to turn up the volume, or you might not be able to hear the score over all the crunching!"
For those in search of new game day snacking strategies, here are a few suggestions from Cape Cod Chips.
- Draft New Players: New for winter, Cape Cod is introducing Limited Batch Back Bay Crab Seasoning, and Limited Batch Asiago Cheese & Italian Herbs flavored potato chips. Made in small batches and available for a limited time only, these chips score big on flavor. Consider serving chips with an aioli in small stainless steel buckets for a different take on the usual snack bowl lineup.
- Have a Good Game Plan: Cape Cod's double-sliced waffle cut chips are hearty enough to stand up to the creamiest dips. New Buffalo Cheddar Waffle Cut chips are the perfect match to a cool blue cheese dip. For a twist on classic football fare try baking Sea Salt Waffle Cut chips smothered with favorite nacho toppings.
- Make a Trade: Americans will consume an average of 11.2 million pounds of potato chips during the Big Game. That's a lot of potatoes, and fat! Lighten up your chips by choosing from Cape Cod's popular lineup of reduced fat flavored and original kettle-cooked chips. The 40% Less Fat variety is a favorite among kettle chip enthusiasts, and delivers the same taste and crunch as the Original variety.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts