J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (JBHT) (NASDAQ:JBHT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared the regular quarterly dividend on its common stock of $0.20 (twenty cents) per common share, which is a 33% increase from the previous quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share. The Board concluded the consistent earnings and cash flow growth generated in recent years warranted a higher dividend. This larger than historical increase represents a commitment to returning capital to shareholders on a consistent basis at a more reasonable yield relative to JBHT’s share price. The dividend will be paid on February 27, 2014 to stockholders of record on February 13, 2014.
About J.B. Hunt
J.B. Hunt Transport focuses on providing safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. Utilizing an integrated, multimodal approach, the company provides capacity-oriented solutions centered on delivering customer value and industry-leading service.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol JBHT and is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average. J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JBHT. For more information, visit www.jbhunt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV