Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:47 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
"Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) will come back, don't worry about it," Cramer said after the company beat on earnings per share estimates but provided weaker-than-expected guidance for 2014. TSCO fell 2.2% to $67.46.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) moved lower in Wednesday's after-hours trading session on what looked like a weaker-than-expected quarter. Shares eventually rallied, causing Cramer to say, "This is why people can't trade after-hours." He also highlighted the strong growth in the Macao operations. LVS rose 5.4% to $77.91.A lot of investors made the mistake of selling Qualcomm (QCOM) because of how the market reacted to Apple's (AAPL) earnings report. Qualcomm is "talking about next year being a big year," Cramer said. QCOM was 3% higher at $73.26. Goldman Sachs says Pandora (P) could double in the next 12 months. Cramer said the prediction may seem "reckless," but the analyst suggests that it could happen if ad loads increase. P was up 11% to $36.53. Cramer likes Alexion Pharmaceutical's (ALXN) drug, Solaris. "Not only is the sales great, but people are saying it could be a takeover target as well," he said. AXLN jumped 21% to $162. Harman International's (HAR) CEO Dinesh Paliwal, is "a great, great engineer," Cramer said. He complimented the company's high-end automobile stereo system, as well as its headphone products. HAR ended the day up 17.4% to $102.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV