4. As of noon trading, EMC Corporation ( EMC) is down $0.21 (-0.8%) to $25.17 on heavy volume. Thus far, 23.9 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.45-$25.44 after having opened the day at $25.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.38. EMC Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. EMC Corporation has a market cap of $52.2 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate EMC Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates EMC Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts