2. As of noon trading, McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) is down $0.81 (-0.9%) to $93.37 on average volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $93.02-$94.30 after having opened the day at $93.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.18. McDonald's Corporation franchises and operates McDonald's restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. Its restaurants offer various food items, soft drinks, coffee, and other beverages, as well as breakfast menus. McDonald's Corporation has a market cap of $93.6 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate McDonald's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McDonald's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts