1. As of noon trading, Simon Property Group ( SPG) is down $1.61 (-1.1%) to $150.44 on light volume. Thus far, 495,773 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $150.10-$152.18 after having opened the day at $151.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $152.05. Simon Property Group, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It engages in investment, ownership, and management of properties. Simon Property Group has a market cap of $47.2 billion and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Simon Property Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Simon Property Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts