2. As of noon trading, Franklin Resources ( BEN) is down $0.36 (-0.7%) to $53.33 on average volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.35-$53.83 after having opened the day at $52.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.69. Franklin Resources Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. The firm provides its services to individuals, institutions, pension plans, trusts, and partnerships. It manages, through its subsidiary, separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. Franklin Resources has a market cap of $33.4 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Franklin Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Franklin Resources as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts