4. As of noon trading, ABB ( ABB) is down $0.14 (-0.6%) to $25.29 on average volume. Thus far, 637,335 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.18-$25.38 after having opened the day at $25.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.43. ABB Ltd provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. ABB has a market cap of $57.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate ABB a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ABB as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full ABB Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts