3. As of noon trading, HollyFrontier ( HFC) is up $2.09 (4.5%) to $48.57 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of HollyFrontier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.05-$48.69 after having opened the day at $46.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.48. HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner and marketer in the United States. It produces light products, such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products, liquefied petroleum gas, fuel oil, and specialty and modified asphalt. HollyFrontier has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate HollyFrontier a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HollyFrontier as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full HollyFrontier Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts