DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO; TASE) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.105 per share, payable on March 18, 2014 to shareholders of record on February 28, 2014.
From its beginnings as a packager of generic home remedies in 1887, Perrigo Company plc, headquartered in Ireland, has grown to become a leading global healthcare supplier. Perrigo develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. Perrigo's mission is to offer uncompromised "Quality Affordable Healthcare Products™," and it does so across a wide variety of product categories primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Israel and Australia, as well as more than 40 other key markets worldwide, including Canada, China and Latin America. Visit Perrigo on the Internet ( http://www.perrigo.com).
SOURCE Perrigo Company plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV