SAN ANTONIO and BOSTON, Jan. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at DistribuTECH, EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy intelligence software (EIS), announced that it has expanded its demand response offerings for electric utilities and retail energy suppliers. The company introduced EnerNOC Demand Manager TM, software-as-a-service (SaaS) that provides utilities and retailers with the tools to manage their demand response programs and leverages EnerNOC's industry-leading technology for commercial and industrial (C&I) demand response. This new offering also includes a data integration API that allows EnerNOC's energy intelligence software to integrate with utility interval data collected from existing utility meters, which will allow utilities to leverage their investments in AMI/smart meter infrastructure and deliver additional value to their C&I customer base.
"This expansion enables a broader range of utility customers to benefit from EnerNOC's energy intelligence software and solutions," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC. "We can now provide utilities and retailers EnerNOC Demand Manager TM if they prefer to buy software and professional services for demand response program management over traditional capacity-based resource procurement."
EnerNOC now offers the following two demand response products to utilities and retailers:
- EnerNOC Demand Resource TM, a capacity-based agreement that provides utilities an assured level of load reduction delivered by EnerNOC on a turnkey, fully outsourced basis; and
- EnerNOC Demand Manager TM, software-as-a-service that provides utilities with tools to manage their demand response programs, including real-time load monitoring, dispatching applications, customizable reports, measurement and verification applications, and numerous professional services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts