NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for SanDisk (Nasdaq:SNDK) is tomorrow, January 30, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $69.38 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for SanDisk has been 3.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SanDisk has a market cap of $15.71 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Sandisk Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets flash storage card products that are used in various consumer electronics products. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about SNDK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV