Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, David Passman, and Chief Financial Officer, Richard Hare, are scheduled to make a presentation at the upcoming Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Investor Conference on Monday, February 10 in San Francisco, CA at 9:10 am PT/Local Time.
Monday, February 10 Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Investor ConferenceManagement presentation at 9:10 am PT/Local TimePresentation will be webcast live and archived at Carmike’s Investor Relations section of its websiteInvestor Meetings will also be held throughout the day
Interested investors may contact their Stifel representative to schedule a meeting with management at the Conference. For investor-related questions about Carmike, please contact JCIR (Robert or Jennifer) at 212/835-8500 or CKEC@jcir.com.
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema, 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation's largest motion picture exhibitors. The Company has 251 theatres with 2,654 screens in 37 states. The circuit includes 34 premium large format auditoriums featuring state-of-the-art technology and luxurious seating, including 22 "BigDs," 10 IMAX auditoriums and two MuviXL screens. As "America's Hometown Theatre Chain," Carmike's primary focus is small to mid-sized community locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV