SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that global media company TMC has named inContact's Personal Connection TM Outbound Solution as a 2014 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award winner.
- inContact's Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution uses patented technology to eliminate that awkward delay when contact center agents greet customers. With the ability to make multiple predictive proactive calls, Personal Connection removes that painful initial pause and ensures that customers feel valued. Additional important features include Intelligent Call Suppression, agent scripting, and a pacing engine algorithm to maximize efficiency and minimize abandon rates. Personal Connection empowers agents to achieve higher productivity rates, higher conversion rates, and better customer experience outcomes.
"Last year we sponsored a Harris Interactive survey that found that U.S. consumers are open to being contacted proactively by companies, but that outdated dialing technology causes an awkward initial pause that results in hang-ups," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. "Forward-thinking companies are taking the initiative to eliminate the awkwardness, and create pleasant proactive customer service experiences. We are honored that Personal Connection TM has been recognized by TMC as part of this important evolution in customer service."
"On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor inContact with a 2014 Product of the Year Award," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "inContact's Personal Connection TM solution has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from inContact in 2014 and beyond."The CUSTOMER Product of the Year award was established to honor those products and solutions that have truly improved the customer experience. Selected by the editors of CUSTOMER magazine, award winners represent the best, most innovative Call Center, CRM and Teleservices products and solutions released in 2014. The 16 th Annual Product of the Year Award winners are published in the January/ February 2014 issue of CUSTOMER magazine, http://customer.tmcnet.com/. Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV