The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) has 600 shares of Series C Auction Rate Cumulative Preferred Stock outstanding. The secondary credit rating agency for the Series C Preferred Stock changed from Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services to Fitch Ratings (“Fitch”) on January 28, 2014.
The Series C Preferred Stock is rated AA by Fitch and A1 by Moody’s Investors Service.
The Gabelli Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $220 million in total net assets whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC, a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV