- Increasing efficiency and productivity. NetSuite.org grantees have dramatically reduced the time and expense required for routine management of their organizations, eliminating manual processes and freeing valuable resources to pursue programs that better benefit their mission.
- Reallocating expenses. NetSuite.org grantees save a minimum of $35,000 per year, allowing them to reallocate those expenses to mission critical work. Some grantees use savings to address chronic underinvestment in overhead, including technology and supporting long-term sustainability. Others invest savings directly in program expenses while expanding their social impact.
- Driving ecommerce revenue. NetSuite.org grantees that use the NetSuite SuiteCommerce web platform sell products and services online, accept funding from donors and build engaging, collaborative social communities.
- Optimizing project and grant initiatives. Real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals enables NetSuite.org grantees to make data-driven decisions on the best projects to pursue, optimizing impact and avoiding the bad decision making that can result from outdated or contradictory information.
- Increasing fundraising effectiveness. With NetSuite CRM, organizations achieve a 360-degree view of their constituents, increasing donations from individuals and institutions, improving accountability and building long-lasting relationships.
- Accelerating growth. Using NetSuite, grantees are scaling their operations to more regions and reaching more beneficiaries and geographies, capitalizing on real-time visibility, flexibility and cloud mobility.
- Streamlining global operations. Multinational nonprofits use the NetSuite OneWorld global business solution for visibility and management of international offices, taking advantage of global financial consolidation and multi-currency transactions for operations abroad.
Nonprofits And Social Enterprises Fuel Their Missions With NetSuite
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts