SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that more than four hundred organizations have benefited from NetSuite.org, including Good360, Healing Waters International, the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology, the New Teacher Center and the San Francisco SPCA. These organizations leverage NetSuite software to conduct day-to-day back office operations like accounting, nonprofit business processes unique to their organizations and social impact reporting, as well as ERP, grants management and fundraising. They also benefit from unique grantee support programs like SuiteVolunteers that pair NetSuite employee teams with grantees to help grantees use the donated software more effectively through pro bono projects.
The ultimate goal of NetSuite corporate citizenship is to enable organizations to focus their resources more directly in service of their missions – education, global water sustainability, advocacy for the disabled, anti-poverty and anti-hunger programs, and many others – by improving internal efficiencies, reducing IT and administrative costs, and improving transparency and accountability to donors and stakeholders. NetSuite offers every qualified organization a five-user base donation valued in excess of $35,000 per year, including training and support. Additional services are available to grantees at deeply discounted rates.
In 2013, grantees achieved a wide variety of efficiency gains including:
- Increasing efficiency and productivity. NetSuite.org grantees have dramatically reduced the time and expense required for routine management of their organizations, eliminating manual processes and freeing valuable resources to pursue programs that better benefit their mission.
- Reallocating expenses. NetSuite.org grantees save a minimum of $35,000 per year, allowing them to reallocate those expenses to mission critical work. Some grantees use savings to address chronic underinvestment in overhead, including technology and supporting long-term sustainability. Others invest savings directly in program expenses while expanding their social impact.
- Driving ecommerce revenue. NetSuite.org grantees that use the NetSuite SuiteCommerce web platform sell products and services online, accept funding from donors and build engaging, collaborative social communities.
- Optimizing project and grant initiatives. Real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals enables NetSuite.org grantees to make data-driven decisions on the best projects to pursue, optimizing impact and avoiding the bad decision making that can result from outdated or contradictory information.
- Increasing fundraising effectiveness. With NetSuite CRM, organizations achieve a 360-degree view of their constituents, increasing donations from individuals and institutions, improving accountability and building long-lasting relationships.
- Accelerating growth. Using NetSuite, grantees are scaling their operations to more regions and reaching more beneficiaries and geographies, capitalizing on real-time visibility, flexibility and cloud mobility.
- Streamlining global operations. Multinational nonprofits use the NetSuite OneWorld global business solution for visibility and management of international offices, taking advantage of global financial consolidation and multi-currency transactions for operations abroad.
In addition to software, NetSuite.org offered grantees 17 different types of SuiteVolunteer pro bono projects in the last year, providing assistance to grantees on topics from budgeting to email marketing to business process automation. Sixty grantees took advantage of these opportunities in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV