Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced the opening of four Conn’s HomePlus ™ stores in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Amarillo, Texas; Chandler, Arizona; and Shreveport, Louisiana.
The new Conn’s HomePlus ™ store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances. They are at the following locations:
- 10000 Coors Blvd. Bypass NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico;
- 2510 S. Soncy Rd., Amarillo, Texas;
- 2820 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, Arizona; and
- 7081 Youree Dr., Shreveport, Louisiana.
During fiscal 2014, Conn’s opened 14 new stores and remodeled or relocated 11 existing stores. Currently, 52 of the Company’s 80 stores are operating in the Conn’s HomePlus ™ format.
About Conn’s, Inc.Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating in 80 retail locations, in Texas (59), Arizona (8), Louisiana (7), Oklahoma (3) and New Mexico (3). The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, camcorders, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.