- Columbus – YWCA Columbus Griswold Building Renovation, a $14.5 million rehabilitation of 90 units at the 65 S. Fourth St. housing center for women in transition. The project received a $600,000 FHLB Cincinnati Affordable Housing Program (AHP) grant.
- Columbus – Hawthorn Grove apartments, sponsored by Community Housing Network Inc., construction of a $6.1 million, 40-unit complex for persons with disabilities. The project received a $500,000 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Cincinnati – City Gospel Mission’s York Street center, a $1.3 million, 36-unit shelter for special needs that is part of a larger campus development at York Street and Dalton Avenue. The project, also supported by 3CDC, received a $540,000 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Louisville, Ohio – Stone Ridge Village, sponsored by ICAN Housing Solutions and developer Testa Builders, a $7.6 million, 40-unit senior housing development in Stark County. The project received a $400,000 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Anderson, Ind. – Parkview Place, sponsored by Episcopal Retirement Homes, a $4.8 million, 30-unit senior housing development on the upper floors of the Anderson YMCA. The project received a $299,970 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Findlay, Ohio – A $600,000, 12-unit special needs housing project for persons with disabilities sponsored by Century Health Inc. and the Hancock County ADAMHS Board. The project received an $180,000 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Detroit – A $713,700, five-home Habitat for Humanity Detroit development in the Morningside Commons neighborhood. The project received a $50,000 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
- Yellow Springs, Ohio – A $370,000 two unit home ownership project by Yellow Springs Home Inc. The project received a $49,998 FHLB Cincinnati AHP grant.
Huntington Bank Announces Federal Home Loan Bank Grant-Supported Partner Projects For 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.