- Perform full line rate throughput with zero loss in full mesh 288 port x 40GE (Nexus 9508) and 576 port x 40GE (Nexus 9516) high density tests, and outperform all competitive switches Miercom has tested to date.
- Provide consistent low latency under heavy load regardless of frame size in a fully populated testing configuration, up to 65% percent lower latency than other similar switches.
- Exhibits low jitter/small latency variance regardless of frame size in fully populated switch tests.
- Cisco Nexus 9508 consumes 36 percent less power per 40 Gigabit Ethernet port for a fully populated 288 x 40GE port switch when compared to the most power efficient comparable switch.
Cisco Nexus 9500 Switch Offers Highest Performance And Lowest Latency In Miercom 40GE Competitive Study
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts