LINCOLN, Neb., Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Research Corporation (Nasdaq:NRCIA) (Nasdaq:NRCIB) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its 2013 fourth quarter conference call on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. The Company's results for the fourth quarter will be released after the close of the market on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
The live broadcast of National Research Corporation's conference call will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on February 12, 2014. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast.
The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates.National Research Corporation, headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a leading provider of performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada.
CONTACT: Kevin R. Karas Chief Financial Officer 402-475-2525
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV