HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Golar LNG Partners LP (NASDAQ: GMLP) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended December 31, 2013 of $0.5225 per unit. This cash distribution will be paid on February 14, 2014 to all unitholders of record as of the close of business on February 6, 2014. Forward Looking Statements. This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond management's control. Factors that can affect future results are discussed in the registration statement filed by Golar LNG Partners LP with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which is available via the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov. Golar LNG Partners LP undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement to reflect new information or events.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
CONTACT: Stuart Buchanan Stuart.Buchanan@golar.com +442070637911 Roger Swan firstname.lastname@example.org +44 207 063 7913
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV