NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Havas Worldwide announced today the appointment of Julieann Vukovich as Chief Talent Officer, Havas Worldwide North America, where she will be responsible for leading and driving all aspects of human resources and talent management for the region. Vukovich will be based out of Havas Worldwide Chicago and will be a member of the North America leadership team. She will report to Patti Clifford, Global Chief Talent Officer of Havas Creative and Havas Worldwide.
Vukovich, who joins the organization on February 5, will be partnering with Havas Worldwide North America business leaders to optimize the network's recently revamped performance management, talent assessment, and development programs, as well as focusing on employee engagement initiatives. Havas Worldwide has placed talent management at the center of the company's vision, and has made great progress in developing a unified approach and set of tools focused on the development of their employees.
"We have wonderfully talented people at Havas and our commitment is to ensure that they get the feedback, coaching, and development they need to be extraordinarily successful," says Patti Clifford. "Julieann is a perfect addition to the HR community and our North America leadership team. She is a strong and enthusiastic business leader with proven success across all facets of human resources. I'm thrilled to have her as a partner in advancing our talent agenda."
Vukovich steps into the new position from Cramer-Krasselt, where for seven years she was Senior Vice President, Director of Human Resources and served as a member of the North American Leadership Team. Vukovich has more than 25 years' experience in working with all levels of management to develop and implement forward-thinking initiatives that serve to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV