- Q4 2013 Revenue Increases 13% to a Record $197 Million
- Q4 2013 Non-GAAP Net Income Increases 20%
- Q4 2013 Double-Digit Growth in All Business Segments & Regions
- FY 2013 Revenue Increases 12% to a Record $728 Million
- FY 2013 Non-GAAP Net Income Increases 25%
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2013, the Company reported record revenue of $197.2 million, up 13% compared to fourth quarter 2012 revenue of $174.1 million. Fourth quarter 2013 non-GAAP net income was $23.8 million or $0.49 per diluted share, up 20% and 17%, respectively, compared to non-GAAP net income of $19.8 million or $0.42 per diluted share for the same period in 2012. GAAP net income was $75.2 million or $1.54 per diluted share, up 33% and 29%, respectively, compared to $56.6 million or $1.19 per diluted share for the same period in 2012.
For the twelve months ended December 31, 2013, the Company reported record revenue of $727.7 million, up 12% year-over-year compared to $652.1 million for the same period in 2012. Non-GAAP net income was $76.6 million or $1.58 per diluted share, up 25% and 22%, respectively, compared to non-GAAP net income of $61.5 million or $1.29 per diluted share for the same period in 2012. GAAP net income was $109.1 million or $2.26 per diluted share, up 31% and 30%, respectively, compared to GAAP net income of $83.3 million or $1.74 per diluted share for the same period in 2012."The EFI team delivered a record fourth quarter with strong execution, driving double-digit growth across all segments and regions and capping a terrific 2013," said Guy Gecht, Chief Executive Officer of EFI. "Looking ahead, we are excited about our opportunities from the ongoing migration of analog to digital printing, and continue to be very focused on helping customers become more productive and competitive."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV