MUNCIE, Ind., Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MutualFirst Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MFSF), will hold its annual meeting of stockholders at the Bank's headquarters at 110 E. Charles Street, Muncie, Indiana on May 7, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. local time. The Record Date for voting has been set for March 3, 2014.
MutualFirst Financial, Inc. is the parent company of MutualBank, an Indiana-based financial institution. The company has thirty full-service retail financial centers in Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Kosciusko, Randolph, St. Joseph and Wabash counties in Indiana. MutualBank also has two offices located in Carmel and Crawfordsville, Indiana specializing in wealth management and trust services and a loan origination office in New Buffalo, Michigan. MutualBank is a leading mortgage lender in each of the market areas it serves, and provides a full range of financial services including business banking, wealth management, trust services, investments and Internet banking services. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol "MFSF" and can be found on the Internet at www.bankwithmutual.com.
SOURCE MutualFirst Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV