SEATTLE, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z), the leading real estate and home-related marketplace, today launched the Postlets® App for iPhone ® and iPad ® . Postlets is a free listings creation and distribution tool, and is owned by Zillow®. With the new Postlets App, users can distribute their rental listings to more than 20 of the top real estate and rental sites on the Web and mobile and easily share them on social media sites, all with the touch of a finger.
The app, specifically for rentals, allows landlords, property managers and real estate agents to quickly create, distribute and manage their rental listings on the go, and eliminates the cumbersome trudge back to the office desktop.
Postlets is the path for posting rental listings to the Zillow Rental Network, which includes Zillow.com® (the largest rental site on the Web i), Zillow Mobile, HotPads™, Yahoo!® Homes, AOL Real Estate, and HGTV®'s FrontDoor®. Postlets also makes it easy to publish and manage rental listings to other top rental sites on the Web, including Craigslist®, LiveLovely, Zumper®, and more.
"Landlords and property managers love Postlets because it lets them promote their rental listings for free to the widest audience possible, quickly and easily," said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow. "They have been asking for the ability to post listings on the go, and the Postlets App meets this need – and also makes it easy to manage listings after publication, with support for editing, sharing, renewal, and expiration."With the Postlets App for iPhone and iPad, landlords and property managers can:
- Upload an unlimited number of photos.
- Specify available amenities and write descriptions on the spot.
- Instantly publish rental listings to the most popular rental sites on the Web.
- Instantly share rental listings on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV