Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, announced the availability of its newest white paper, “Strategies to Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Online Merchandising and Promotions Plan.” The free paper, ideal for online merchants seeking to build or expand their commerce presence, offers proven e-marketing strategies and best practices for acquiring customers, increasing customer retention and enhancing conversion rates.
The paper details approaches for not only building sales, but also strengthening a company’s long-term marketing position. Specific topics include:
- Capitalizing on seasonal traffic spikes;
- Improving merchandising performance through site design;
- Increasing sales from a company’s best customers;
- Maximizing online sales without cannibalizing bricks-and-mortar channels;
- Using free shipping to maximum advantage; and
- Granting buyers control of their shopping basket to add incremental purchases.
“The online world continues to evolve for e-marketers. Online stores are no longer just places to move product; they also create connections that directly build brands and influence consumer behavior far beyond a singular purchase,” said Scott Heimes, Digital River’s senior vice president and CMO. “This white paper is essential for CMOs as well as online merchandising and content specialists, or anyone involved in developing and improving their company’s online marketing activity.”
“ Strategies to Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Online Merchandising and Promotions Plan” includes best-practices for capturing names and email addresses upon first visit; automatically highlighting best-selling products for add-on purchases; developing and maintaining a customer VIP program; creating online exclusives; and using shipping offers to shape buyer behavior. The paper puts these ideas in the context of a company’s larger commerce program to strengthen customer relationships and optimize revenue and profitability.Click here http://bit.ly/19ZbI5X for a free download of “Strategies to Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Online Merchandising and Promotions Plan.” Marketers looking for additional educational resources about e-marketing topics can access two webinars that Digital River recently hosted. Listen to the top paid search strategies and email marketing trends webinar replays by clicking the following links:
- “Winning Paid Search Strategies for the Holidays,” http://bit.ly/1ciZv8E.
- “Email Marketing Trends for 2014,” http://bit.ly/Kh0m18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV