3 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Quest Diagnostics ( DGX) is down $0.52 (-1.0%) to $53.24 on average volume. Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Quest Diagnostics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.01-$53.72 after having opened the day at $53.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.76. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated provides diagnostic testing information services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two businesses, Diagnostic Information Services and Diagnostic Solutions. Quest Diagnostics has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Quest Diagnostics a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Quest Diagnostics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Quest Diagnostics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts