2. As of noon trading, Thermo Fisher Scientific ( TMO) is up $1.64 (1.5%) to $111.51 on average volume. Thus far, 917,456 shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $110.59-$112.04 after having opened the day at $110.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.87. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacture, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics. Thermo Fisher Scientific has a market cap of $39.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 12 analysts who rate Thermo Fisher Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Thermo Fisher Scientific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Thermo Fisher Scientific Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts