2. As of noon trading, Williams Companies ( WMB) is up $0.73 (1.9%) to $39.61 on light volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Williams Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.90-$39.70 after having opened the day at $38.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.88. The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company. Williams Companies has a market cap of $26.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate Williams Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Williams Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Williams Companies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts