2. As of noon trading, CF Industries Holdings ( CF) is up $2.96 (1.3%) to $234.75 on light volume. Thus far, 271,784 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 779,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $230.87-$236.18 after having opened the day at $231.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $231.79. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Nitrogen and Phosphate. CF Industries Holdings has a market cap of $13.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts who rate CF Industries Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CF Industries Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts