3. As of noon trading, Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) is up $1.35 (1.3%) to $107.59 on average volume. Thus far, 387,240 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $105.75-$107.76 after having opened the day at $106.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.24. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. provides atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment, and services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Merchant Gases, Tonnage Gases, Electronics and Performance Materials, and Equipment and Energy. Air Products & Chemicals has a market cap of $22.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate Air Products & Chemicals a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Air Products & Chemicals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts