2. As of noon trading, Cheniere Energy ( LNG) is up $1.27 (3.0%) to $44.20 on light volume. Thus far, 788,970 shares of Cheniere Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.93-$44.46 after having opened the day at $43.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.93. Cheniere Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) related business. It operates through two segments, LNG Terminal Business, and LNG and Natural Gas Marketing Business. Cheniere Energy has a market cap of $10.5 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 1.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Cheniere Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cheniere Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Cheniere Energy Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts