3. As of noon trading, Noble Energy ( NBL) is up $1.03 (1.7%) to $63.17 on light volume. Thus far, 753,326 shares of Noble Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.38-$63.46 after having opened the day at $62.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.14. Noble Energy, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the United States, West Africa, and Eastern Mediterranean. Noble Energy has a market cap of $22.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Noble Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Noble Energy as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Noble Energy Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts