Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:57 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
Raymond James upgraded VMware (VMW) to strong buy from buy and Cramer said everyone loves the stock. He added, "If it does go down, it will bounce back." VMW fell 3.4% to $91.72.
Credit Suisse raised its price target on Medivation (MDVN) to $95 from $80. Cramer said its prostate cancer drug "has some really good results" and that investors will get more information on the drug from the company on Thursday. MDVN jumped 11.2% to $84.29.
WellPoint (WLP) is now higher, after dropping on Tuesday ahead of its fourth-quarter earnings results. "These stocks are very hard to trade," Cramer said, but this one had an impressive bounce back after it looked liked it disappointed. WLP was 1.3% higher to close at $85.37.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV