The New York Stock Exchange is proud to announce Super Bell Week with NYSE-listed companies and the
NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee
. Celebrating the first open-air, cold-weather Super Bowl in history, Super Bell Week will highlight many of the world’s greatest brands, unique companies and exciting events that help make the Super Bowl one of the world’s most anticipated sporting events.
Closing Bell: MetLife CMO Beth Hirschhorn and MetLife Stadium President and CEO Brad Mayne accompanied by special guests, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and Lucy to celebrate MetLife Stadium's role as the host venue for Super Bowl XLVIII (Photo: Business Wire)
“The NYSE is proud to be part of hosting this historic Super Bowl in the New York and New Jersey area,” said Duncan Niederauer, CEO of the NYSE. “We are excited to collaborate with our listed companies and other host committee affiliates this week with a series of Opening and Closing Bell ceremonies that celebrate the NFL, the Super Bowl and the millions of football fans throughout the world.”
#SuperBell Social Media:
Join the NYSE's
Week on social media. Tweet
, the NYSE’s new behind-the-scenes digital guestbook. View the Opening and Closing Bell ceremonies
starting at 9:26 a.m. and 3:56 p.m. EST. Photos will be available on NYSE Euronext's official
with video on YouTube at
- Closing Bell: MetLife ( MET) CMO Beth Hirschhorn and MetLife Stadium President and CEO Brad Mayne accompanied by special guests, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and Lucy to celebrate MetLife Stadium’s role as the host venue for Super Bowl XLVIII
- Closing Bell: Taste of the NFL founder Wayne Kostroski, joined by NY Restaurateur Drew Nieporent, Chef Kamal Rose of Tribeca Grill, three-time Pro Bowler Freeman McNeil, and former New York Giant Bill Ard
- Closing Bell: Bud Light Kicks off Super Bowl Weekend with Remote NYSE Closing Bell® with Luiz Edmond, CEO of Anheuser-Busch ( BUD)from the Intrepid Air & Sea Museum
- Opening Bell: Super Bowl Host Committee executives, joined by ownership from the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos
- Closing Bell: PepsiCo ( PEP) Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi, joined by several of the food and beverage company’s retail customers and NFL partners.
About NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee
- Closing Bell: Under Armour ( UA) CEO Kevin Plank with Cam Newton, quarterback of the Carolina Panthers, Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, and American World Cup alpine ski racer Lindsey Vonn
The NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee is the entity created by the owners of the New York Football Giants and the New York Jets to raise the necessary funds and partner with the NFL to plan and stage Super Bowl XLVIII and all of its associated events. The Host Committee also works closely with area business leaders and public officials to coordinate key logistics and maximize the game’s positive economic impact for the region. Additionally, in an effort to give back to the surrounding region, the Host Committee supports an active roster of charitable initiatives, largely conducted through the work of the Snowflake Youth Foundation, including the rehabilitation of after-school centers, support for the Super Community Blood Drives, and various environmental works.