CALGARY, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or the "Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) announced that it will release its 2013 fourth quarter and annual results after markets close on Wednesday, February 26, 2014. A conference call and webcast have been scheduled for Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 7:30 a.m. MT ( 9:30 a.m. ET) for interested investors, analysts, brokers and media representatives.
The conference call dial-in numbers for Canada and the U.S. are 647-427-7450 or 888-231-8191. A recording of the conference call will be available for replay until March 6, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, please dial either 416-849-0833 or 855-859-2056 and enter the password 41585575.
A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed on Pembina's website at www.pembina.com under Investor Centre, Presentation & Events, or by entering: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=742950&s=1&k=B2FF195F78BC8020705B69E912D51242 in your web browser. Shortly after the call, an audio archive will be posted on the website for a minimum of 90 days.
The Company also announced that it will hold an Investor Day on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at the Trump Hotel in Toronto, Ontario where members of the executive team will provide updates on strategy, operations, capital projects and Pembina's integrity management program.Parties interested in attending the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invite. A live webcast will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET. To register for the webcast please click the following link or enter the URL into your web browser: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=743572&s=1&k=4F6C55E3C58A34CA62F22DA512432CC1 The webcast and presentation will be accessible and available for replay through Pembina's website under Investor Centre, Presentations & Events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV