NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Originals, a unit of Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP, www.meredith.com) along with Parents magazine today announced the premiere of "Lords of the Playground," the first of multiple Meredith video series that will air online in 2014. The 11-episode series features veteran actors Matt Servitto ( The Sopranos) and Jason Kravits ( Curb Your Enthusiasm) spoofing everyday modern dad pitfalls. The series will make its debut on Parents.com beginning January 28, 2014, and new episodes will launch each week.
"Millennial dads are an untapped audience and vital voice in the parenting community," said Carey Witmer, President, Meredith Parents Network. "This fun, light-hearted series is a tongue-in-cheek look at the often hilarious situations modern dads find themselves in and how parenthood can change men in both humorous and rewarding ways. Through this series, advertisers have the opportunity to engage millennial dads and Meredith's quality audience through premium video content across web, mobile, and tablet."
During 2014, Meredith Originals will launch five additional original web series including:
- "Rosie to the Rescue," starring pregnancy and parenting expert celebrity Rosie Pope;
- " Baby Sleep 911," about a sleep consultant who helps harried families figure out the tips and tricks to get baby to sleep;
- "Stager Smackdown," a decor war between professional home stagers;
- "How I Lost It," showcasing the inspiring weight loss journeys of determined individuals;
- "How We Broke The News," which follows real people as they break the biggest news of their lives in wildly unique ways, and the priceless reactions that follow.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts