When a major customer decided to start processing all of its invoices electronically using purchasing cards, Arizona Uniform & Apparel was starting at approximately $15,000 a year in additional fees, plus the costs of integrating EDI software with its internal financial system. And it would still have to track payments manually. The provider of industrial uniforms and corporate apparel was convinced there had to be a better way. And it found one in Ariba, an SAP Company.
Like many companies, Arizona Uniform & Apparel tapped into the Ariba® Network and began connecting to its customer and collaborating around invoicing and payments at no cost. Then the company upped the ante and joined the Supplier Membership Program to take advantage of integration services that would enable it to connect its accounting system - Intuit QuickBooks - to the network. And everything changed.
“Ariba was the most cost-effective way to connect with our customer, saving us at least 3 percent on gross billings, which is far more than we could have expected from any of the other solutions we were considering,” said Ann Cantu, President, Arizona Uniform & Apparel.
Using the Ariba Integration Connector, powered by Dell Boomi, Arizona Uniform & Apparel has been able to completely integrate its QuickBooks system with the Ariba Network and create a fully automated invoice process through which it can:
- Receive instant confirmation of invoice receipt
- Track invoice status in real time
- Speed customer approvals
- Eliminate manual follow-up processes
- Get paid faster
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV