3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: HGT, TICC, MMLP
TICC Capital (NASDAQ: TICC) shares currently have a dividend yield of 11.30%. TICC Capital Corp., a business development company, operates as a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The firm invests in both public and private companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.99. The average volume for TICC Capital has been 363,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. TICC Capital has a market cap of $549.3 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 1.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates TICC Capital as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TICC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 14.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 76.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TICC CAPITAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 62.72%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 85.93% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to -$34.57 million or 9.09% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 9.09%, TICC CAPITAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 255.90%.
- In its most recent trading session, TICC has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full TICC Capital Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts