Buy These Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: CPLP, FDUS, PNNT, TCRD, DOM
Pennant Park Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: PNNT) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.00%. PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.09. The average volume for Pennant Park Investment Corporation has been 329,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pennant Park Investment Corporation has a market cap of $748.0 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 3.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Pennant Park Investment Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 14.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP is rather high; currently it is at 67.22%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 71.48% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry average. The net income increased by 27.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $17.69 million to $22.48 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 171.05% to $29.18 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 171.05%, PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 255.90%.
- You can view the full Pennant Park Investment Corporation Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV