Buy These Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: CPLP, FDUS, PNNT, TCRD, DOM
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 14.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP is rather high; currently it is at 67.22%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 71.48% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry average. The net income increased by 27.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $17.69 million to $22.48 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 171.05% to $29.18 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 171.05%, PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 255.90%.
- You can view the full Pennant Park Investment Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts